1. Tuna has a high Omega 3 content that helps prevent irregular heart rhythms.
2. It helps increase good cholesterol or HDL.
3. Prevents the loss of vision in people over 50 years.
4. Eating this food also helps fight against the agents that cause different types of cancer, such as the ovaries, the pancreas or the colon.
5. It improves the transmission of electrical signals in the brain, delaying the onset of diseases such as Alzheimer’s disease (AD), also known as senile dementia of the Alzheimer’s type.
6. This fish is able to improve the mood and thus reduce the risk of suffering stress.
7. It considerably reduces the risk of being overweight, which is why it is part of many diets.
8. It favors the absorption of calcium and its fixation to bone.
9. It gives you resistance to infections thanks to the vitamin A it contains.
10. It also helps regulate body temperature, blood sugar levels and stomach acid.